Visit the Urban for Vein Treatment in Denver
Treatment with laser is used to fade, reduce, or eliminate veins. A safe, fast, gentle, and effective method for removal of unwanted blood vessels on the face and body. This treatment can greatly improve the appearance of unwanted spider veins and distended capillaries with minimum discomfort. Because the laser's wavelength is adjustable, you receive the amount of vein treatment that is appropriate for you. The Urban is happy to provide vein treatment to men and women as well as many other laser treatments in Denver.
Nose $100 | Nose & Cheeks $125
15 min Leg Veins $200 | 30 min Leg Veins $250
First time guest? Book your first appointment with us online and receive 50% off. Learn More
What causes unwanted veins?
Red veins, blue veins or purple veins on the leg and face can be a result of sun exposure, use of oral contraception, hormone therapy, age or genetics.
How does a Denver laser vein treatment work?
A cosmetic laser emits a prescribed dose of energy to the vein. The laser “selectively” targets the problem veins while sparing surrounding areas. After treatment, the vessel will naturally disappear.
How many treatments are required?
Typically only one or two laser treatments are required and results can be seen in 3-4 weeks. Treatment time usually varies between 10 and 20 minutes, depending on the size of the area treated.
Does it hurt?
The laser vein treatment causes only minimal discomfort. Any redness or swelling should be gone within a day and you’ll be able to resume normal activities immediately.
What laser do you use?
Cynosure’s elite Aesthetic Workstation (FDA-Approved) is the most comprehensive aesthetic workstation available today. Since it’s designed for all skin types, we can treat the broadest range of clients.
In addition to hair removal, the system is optimized for effective treatment of facial and leg veins, as well as benign epidermal pigmented lesions.
Easy, Safe, Effective and Fast
• The 755-nm wavelength has high melanin absorption characteristics and proven long-term results for permanent hair reduction and pigmented lesion removal.
• The high-powered 1064-nm Nd:YAG is the safest wavelength for permanent hair reduction on darker skin types and tanned skin. It is also the wavelength of choice for treatment of facial and leg veins—the most common form of vascular lesions.
• The Elite delivers high fluence from large spot sizes—ensuring deeper penetration, faster treatment sessions & optimal results.
• Unlike equipment with predetermined parameters, the Elite includes a variety of spot sizes and adjustable pulse durations—allowing us to customize treatments to accommodate your specific needs.
“I have used Cynosure Alexandrite lasers [as found in the Elite Aesthetic Workstation] since 1997. I have found them to be the most effective, safest and fastest lasers for hair removal. My patients have been consistently satisfied with their results while having minimal, if any, downtime associated with their treatments.”
- Peter Klainer, MC, FACS, Chrysalis Plastic Surgery
Before & After
Before & After 3 Treatments
Before & After 3 Treatments
Number of treatments needed may vary.